Okay, so we shared our favorite blue jewelry pieces last week (see the post here) and are going to share our favorite blue clothing pieces next week. That leaves this week to share our favorite TBL accessories! As always, these aren’t affiliate links-just cute ideas we love (and are adding to our online shopping carts when our husbands aren’t looking).
- TBL monogram sticker (found here). Yall, I love a good monogram. Love, love, love it. Add a thin blue line and I’m sold. Take my money now!
2. TBL water bottle (found here). I’m always toting a water bottle around with me, and this one is adorable! AND it has a reminder on the back to keep up on your water intake for the day. Yes please.
3. Police wife mug (found here). The only thing I like drinking more than water (okay, and wine) is coffee. You can also get similar mugs that are personalized with your officer’s badge number.
4. TBL wineglass (found here). Did someone mention wine? Oh yeah, that was me. A thin blue wine glass? Yes please. Also…did I mention I like puns?
5. Hat (found here). I love hats for many reasons, the first being it covers up my hair on the exceptionally messy days. This one is cute, blingy, and can be personalized. Sign me up.
6. TBL badge reel (found here). Depending on your job you may or may not use one of these retractable badge reels. If so, this one is practical and shows support for your officer.
7. TBL sneakers (found here). I either want to be barefoot or wearing sneakers, and this pair is no exception. I’ve heard they’re super comfortable and would pair perfectly with yoga pants and that wine glass above (just saying).