We all have those days. You know, those days where we’re just…down. Down about ourselves, or life, or work, or family, or anything. There isn’t a ‘one size fits all’ trick to getting you out of the gutter, but I’ve found some sayings and verses that help me. In fact, I created a ‘Pick Me Ups’ board on Pinterest (find it here) and browse through it when I need a little jump. Here are some of my favorite sayings:
- It’s a bad day, not a bad life.
- Marvelously loved there is nothing accidental about you.
- No rain, no flowers.
- If you get tired learn to rest, not quit.
- Don’t dig up in doubt what you planted in faith.
- The Lord is greater than the giants you face.
- Your speed doesn’t matter-forward is forward.
- 1 year=365 opportunities.
- If there’s a Goliath in front of you that means there’s a David inside of you.
- There is no pit so deep that God’s love is not deeper still.
This is not an all inclusive list, and it doesn’t fix everything. However, I’ve found that it can give me a little jump when I need it sometimes. We’d love to hear what sayings inspire and encourage you-drop them in the comments below! Stayed tuned for our top 10 favorite bible verse pick me ups!